Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Long time Didn't write Blog leh, Feeling the blog being cold down for a long time...
This day This moment, Feel want to write something to the Beloved Blogspot.


I want to Write something,
New yEar haS comE, Christmas hAs paSs thrUgh.
A lot of thing has change,
I becoming more confuse what i been finding for,
Should I focus on study or find a girl to be couple?
Who should I find, yet no influence to my study?


who can aCCepted my life's? whOs the one loves me?
Start a Business and does it run well?
got Customer? Should i Find anyone to heLp?
still able back to myself? the one study hard in school before?




what I haS learned in this Few Year?
does iT use to me?
Friends and Family, thanks anyway, yet,
Don't worry, i will be fine, and always fine,

1 comments:

snOwLin said...

Hey~ welcome to 2012 and back to your blog?
anyway, jia you!